Alpine Fine Foods Mission Statement "To be recognised by our customers, suppliers and staff as the leading independent food wholesalers and distributors in our region".
Alpine Fine Foods have achieved, and are constantly striving to maintain its mission. It has proved that if like-minded people implement the same methods and philosophy, the success can be replicated in other regions. The franchise system includes:
With over 50 years combined experience in the food industry, Alpine Fine Foods has the ability to guide franchisees down a tried and tested route:
- Finding, designing, and modifying the correct premises.
- Selecting and training the right team of employees.
- Implementing and maintaining all processes and procedures.
- Identifying and targeting potential customers.
- Monitoring and growing sales by specific areas, customers or products.
- Business planning and implementation whatever the size of business.
The foundations for the franchise network are the internal systems and the Alpine Fine Foods software system.
The internal systems cover all aspects of the logistics of running a food wholesale company:
- Goods in and warehousing.
- Loading vehicles and route planning.
- Cash collection and banking systems.
- Stock rotation and monitoring.
- Customer complaints and comments.
- Health and Safety compliance.
- Product complaints / recalls.
Alpine Fine Foods Software
The software systems covers:
- Processing of all customers orders, from picking lists to invoices.
- Full telesales systems to promote active sales calls.
- Full purchasing system to provide effective controls on stock management.
- Extensive reporting package that enables the sales to be analysed effectively by customer, area, product etc.
- Full accounts package providing all financial information and management accounts.
The franchise network would have access to:
- A huge range of quality products spanning chilled, frozen, ambient and non- food.
- Sales promotions from all major manufacturers, telesales promotions, national sales promotions etc.
- Constant new product development, enabling innovative products to be stocked.
- A pricing structure combining the networks buying power, resulting in huge cost savings.
The support would be on-going with a dedicated contact that would be able to assist in all the above areas, also:
- Continual updates will be offered on the software and internal systems.
- Sales support on the phone and out in the field will be available.
- A full interactive website will be constantly updated.
- Promotional materials, brochures, flyers etc.